If you can smoke so well, then you might be on your way to making much more money than a high school teacher makes in an entire month. The company offering this opportunity was quoted as saying,
“if you think you got the guts to smoke weed every day (Plays Snoop Dogg Song) and get paid doing it, you might just be the guy we need, But DO NOT expect us to hire you just because you can smoke, because we are searching for a guy who also has an extensive knowledge of marijuana to educate our readers“.
The successful candidate must be over the age of 18 and would have (well, it’s a must) somewhat experience with marijuana. A ‘street smart’ individual is required for this job as he or she will be required to provide six different street names associated with marijuana.
Below are the requirements for the job;
- Six different street names for marijuana
- Must 18 or older
- Must reside in a state where marijuana is legalized
- Submit resume. (just like a regular job)
- Links to all social media accounts for social proof
- A one minute video is required explaining to the hiring team why they are the best fit for the position.
Job description includes;
- The successful candidate will receive a box containing various brands of cannabis products
- Test products such as weed strains, vapes, edibles, and CBD oils; then provide an in-depth review about its effectiveness
- Create videos on how each product is performing.
Well, if you are thinking that this job involves just ‘puffing’ some smokes, then think again, as you will be screened and tested for eligibility before you are hired.
The company offering this opportunity is an Online New York-based medical marijuana publication called MEREDITH.